PENONG'S


I've never eaten inside Penong's near the People's Park.  We always order take out.  We usually buy pork barbeque, liver, and gizard.  That is why I always wonder why the place is always jampacked.  Was it because of their unlimited rice offer?  The price?  Or the taste?  People are lining up outside to wait for any available tables.  The waiter is even taking an advance order of the waiting customers.  With regards to their barbeque, it tasted okay.  I like their liver because it's not overcooked. 

2 comments:

MeiYah said...

it's because peeople just love the taste of their bbq... and I'm one of them hehehe... compared to other bbq house here in davao, I like penong's most... :)

Unknown said...

Yep. Lots of people actually love their bbq. I actually came about this site because I am looking for their phone numbers so I can do some reservation. Lol.


Your Ad Here

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger